9/04/23

Before Westlife comes, every morning I wake up....

I have no idea where I am. One time, it was no facebook so I wonder where they go. Later I got on 2021. I have the internet access. Still, every morning I wake up....I don't think I will ever have another normal life anywhere. I probably didn't have time to believe if I will ever get myself life secure to have another life, to be honest. Now, they keep showing me, those kids younger looking going back to check when the date the Earth gonna happen. I don't think its us right? 

The pina kola da life.....in the swimming pool one of those talk life.

Every morning I wake up, its at darkness. That would be since 2021, right....do you know whom will be waking up in the darkness not just my own painting those, and how I really feel, here are busy hustle city where there is a 7-11 right below, to put things inside my stomach and the human crowd on every building inside, its the structure of something you can see. Not those flat sand any ancient remote land in fantasy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q