9/05/23

You all suppose to lose your weight and be maid by your own President

This is Taiwan all-you-can-eat buffet (the vegetarian).

Professor Justin ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxv2_nRIt0

I may not leaving Taiwan so soon. Here is my home. I am not you guys Youtuber world, not really. Those are like 8 years ago starting this Youtube Business. Not me. I am too old too. Me and my classmate are in those American Medical Board those honor program, just one of those state school, their parents are the first generation landing in America. Poland, Ukraine, India, Hong Kong, Chinese, Taiwan, Mexico....and some other students that time the association (Greek Society and the clubs they were) mix in. So they are not in Taiwan, they will never be. They are the debts human from America. You go to those whom have the money. They don't have the money from America. The citizen or 5 Lakes some military personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q