9/03/23

A lot of the guys are the gays - they got heart taken inside.

A lot of the girls crying, so to the guys, those are the waste land the waste human design, one of those combination saying. They polite not to say that, but they are very very very very vascular plants every kinds of the them in existence.

When I done this per spoonful things to feed myself over this urination and the elimination system to just have no other ways doing that other than.....that per spoonful methods, its not I feeling the guy. I just tell you its part of the nerve system and it goes up to the back of your below head, that area, to the extent of the whole brain.

So I can only tell you those guys, every guys, they are nothing but the vascular plants. They think like that, they live like that, they grow up like that, and they compete like that, and they endow their life into those positivity, every girl gonna die on it, not that kind of the spirits full of that 24 hours. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01agKg5k84




No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q