9/03/23

Let's going back to this Gift of Love by any of your Master similar

I don't really know this world gonna evolve by the free will where people will not touch the cooking skill anymore. If its here, its right outside the food. But, even the military guy to get married and coming back home, he doesn't want to stay home to eat and sleep?

Just all going for the U-bert?


There is a cartoon a girl inside there, were the part of the military inside, a taller girl. And she has to cook the curry for that entire formation of the military guy. Its the modern Japanese cartoon. I got freak out, because Square got told or show up and continue to show up its the curry ! 

That time it was not like this, its you quietly sitting in the home, and seeing every crisis in life, and you don't even know what to say over all this things. Because both of us are technically have nothing to do with that. Square gone to America to study her Master degree. She finally could go to the America, because her dad is retired by what year, be away from the military hospital.



Do I like Taiwan here or America?


I feel a very very long time I didn't come back to Taiwan, and I am in that mid-night CNN bandwidth. I cannot watch CNN right now that doesn't mean I cannot whichever that tense to move over that bandwidth. You didn't believe that bandwidth on this interface line from Japan, Korea, I just feel a lot stronger here in Taiwan.

They are the quiet people. I personally don't know how or what they putting forward. But that entire zone are quiet. You never met those just be very clear in their English tones, or the talk, or the English teacher if you see you met here, no one is like those chaos riots in American where the student mode like that.

These people know about CNN, know about the travel, know about the passport holding that, or know about a lot of this things It old you, its the CNN bandwidth included. CNN itself are where the whole world watching it. In Asia, we are the Asia edition. This thing also...let's say, because I am currently on this NASA things, no matter what that is, just accept that it might say for now.....

There is a certain international edition of something that when they move something to "Asian edition" including the magazine, that is where I went out of this 9-5 working hours zone, and I am free to do that....those are the magazine stand in one of those clear label place. This is the City, so its very clear you can see what they do.

I finding this boyband, because when I was 8th grade time, I gone where to seeing these artists, including the radio. That information, or the informatic, if when not inside the US, that is another zone right now. That magazine stand next by has a lot of the Japan, or the make-up, or some stuffs that added up together why its being displayed inside those magazine, and I went to one kind of the magazine. I know what it is inside. 


Every metropolitan city probably is all the same


They will tell you a statistic in what percentage of whom lives where. One of that is in New York City. Its not right now, so I don't go over stress over, where to turn, where to go, including which guys all that added to all this equation.

In America, there is a NSYNC too. But....I just change a website, so there are things everyone themselves cared about it too. And all this movies does not stop, you sometimes wonder where or how when no one trying to neutrally solving the important issues, its not solving it no matter what. 


Locally, you have this. But I am too old to join any of this girl's dress up, be 10 girls showing up a cafe and talking what? Each one of them have this share one piece of the cake. Like you paying attention to the Youtuber.

I don't represent that American Medical Board, I just gonna tell you the Outside and Inside Police is not the American Medical Board. I always know why I end up where, really....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oij_V-IbXs


I personally think....most this world girls if they keep their body shape, not necesssary have to be all IQ, let's say, when we were in the high school, I went to join the volleyball. I may not get in those highest university in Taiwan, but that shape can last for a while.

Can you imagine the coach or what not, their only comment to the girls only just keep the shape, or keep the health. Meaning if you are being legal, you can find a job, and not die on the street, if you watching all that including to steady to find a job.


I cannot move any of this half eternity, not the shape, not that piece of the cheesecake, nor anything of....just about anything, the liberal idea of where the women freedom right. It probably hurts the guys a lot too.

I don't have anything other than sitting on my own throne, blank out ....

The diet is 3 meals, its normal. Only I bite on the cucumber like that is the food to where I don't die in hunger one of those, or the shredded carrots or the soupy to keep myself hydrates. But I get my weight on the ice cream too. The cones. They eat the container or the bucket. That is....I am not sure its when I seeing it in person or imagine in the head in person exactly like the movie right in front of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q