9/05/23

Facebook

University "at" Buffalo (UB)

University of Kentucky

"Westlife Happy Valentines Day" "Happy Concert Day"

and you submit your photo in the Instagram, I think that is how you use the instagram. Try again this time, before Nov, they landing here in Taiwan, right now its over there in China. You have no friend in China. You only got one me. Your classmate facebook?  Why don't you just do what I tell you to do, never bother to use your brain again.


Shane bossing those 4,
I bossing you 60 UB classmate + fratenity + SA + Honor class.
The American President suppose to go and snap their finger at his own maid, their personal staffs its their maid.
Clean up the floor those.




I am on my Line App bossing at my parents, uncle, the bone doctor, and those Jason, Henry, Vicky, Eric those high school human for Boston English Camp, not my high school. I don't have a lot of people on my Line App.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q