9/04/23

Heaven means a cloud - me above

You are not all good, the interests conflicts when you use that pen. Overweight the gun too heavy. You don’t like what I say? That’s not a CN Towel lower. It’s a Close System, twice. Whatever that is, bad. Both that and hand touch that. Cannot be open. Don’t like what I say?

Heaven pity that doesn’t mean the Heaven mercy or forgiveness ever or forever. You don’t have an eye glasses, too heavy belly waist?

Pen or eraser? 

Wrote every guy looks like Pompeo, every single one last same body, out. Paste on the top of every door entrance

First rabbit fur Canada and second police

Not the third police that’s why it’s thin looking.

Out. Any of you will remember what you ever did or intent not 4000% every kneel with one nick.

You did nothing but deteriorate me because you all can

Let I will forever the only can. (VS Blank Space)- the 4 rabbit furs, the hair strangle things on her own head to shining belly fatty? Remember every word with you skull on bleed you will know whom is the final Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q