9/04/23

No, he says his movie funny. He is not funny, but rest them are funny.

Right, no…I think it’s collection only very limited field. The bio, the readers digest, the politician. I think Biden is but maybe American has to stop him. He would be similar to Tim Cook, an apartment like that. Do I think possible? I say no. No. 

The Heaven means the fragment, the flowers, the inscent. 

You reading the beginning, my mother and my father will say true. Or I wrote. I don’t call them father or mother. No. No talking. Right …

I never get rejection, because I never try in life. Those guys did. A lot of healthy guys did. - you can write. 
No. I never seen the real human interaction, no. 20 years gone. 

UB, no, no talking. They are worthless human, if not Sammy. The girls or the guys and with no penny they are very arrogent to blastomny God, that’s in English, because one Obama, let that we can. He will know how funny that forever be once I found out every games and plays. 

Because he is a Black. It will never happen, forever and eternal. Never on American land. He believes it. I guess some waiting on him… again. The blonde gossip one time I told him, “you know circulates how fast among blondes to blondes  one Obama ever did?”

I don’t need a computer I remember. He got annoyed. Similar to Tamang, Eben.

If you put an eye glasses back on Tamang Google directory image just like those Sailor Moon song, it’s Obama knows looks like Eben and if every girl I blonde to the whole world CAC knows Dennis sounds like, they will all know ….from that to that to Eben and one day when my mood is bad, it’s him. I start to eliminate Asian just without him name black. Or Elon Musk which one of us lower or slower. He didn’t hear his name got call soon…right, Nigro tip your toe.

Feeling it?

Nigro smell the whole dorm it was a Hong Kong girl roommate in UK, the furthest distance me and Ashley, or that Argentina. A real odor, I know. UK. I imagine seen black in CADS, I remember one thin tall guy looks like BTX that Lee Toby table.

Look like.

I wrote Obama a letter that’s why. The White House that time. The climate change. He does on purpose. It’s Tamang, UB. Very very calculative. A Harvard law…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q