9/04/23

Nap

Babaji: Go

Right I met Clinton story about 20 years ago. I can tell Harvard like that 2 people....I didn't think a lot, I just know he is very smart. I didn't really understand why he does that. No, I never debate or go and ask. Because SMCH we grown up, we knowing that. He is in that 90s, we have the prophecy every world ends, the Hong Kong, the Taiwan, the double August in the lunar calendar. We had a lot of the end day doom says. Its not from America, but...it was....a festivity all around here.

He is not a guy will intend to hurt that white women or if he got any kid, he raise them carefully too. As a responsible person.  But like I say....he is the only one did that. You will have every problem here after.  Eternity never open.


Right, the court found out that the first thing. The heaven or the hell, the humanity. The American board means I just need to give something out, as a standard, probably when I have a mood other than the herbs picking be patience with your finger, that is the women's job.


Me and Westlife

To be honest, I didn't think that much. I am not a mortal anymore. I lean toward because sometimes those guys are just simply.....stupid or lean on the money, or what, develop some talents. Of course they are gismo all bragging news agent like that Nicky, right?

I didn't do anything with them.
They wear the sunglasses to passing by a car, you wonder that is a love or yelled at by all the Westlife company all around people. You see?

I know every min of life.

They debating how to separate that 400, as 5. That is probably their goal. But like I say, they are the only human at this moment right now to despite every humanity, every man and woman, or even inside any SA, if they make it the money, not disappear the money, you cannot really know. Not all of them, but I assuming they save and knowing that deeply to fake the face front whenever I show up, or D.C shows up, or things be arrange.

I am not my photo look, really.

Never will be.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q