9/04/23

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Someone wish him do what he feels to live romance on, or he will die. Not that jobs. Not a black Nigiro kills any white baby.

I stay in Taiwan. Taiwan police has these year after years forces. SMCH years starting. They might even meditate. 

I never met them correctly - but that China is side by this Conan Detective all Japan Police Plaza or Pavillion. I didn’t tell Westlife, I think that’s very very very very funny. No one knows. But I think I given those cut lines are clear.


It’s you and your kids forever sun falls. Because the cabinet youth can never screw it up. Then you see this Medicine board or law boards tell the only truth or just the interests on whom?

A black guy like him forever will not exist, they lie to him. You say do you like Elon Musk, all move to South Africa Ronan line til death. Every nigiro for both of them forever moves out of America. 

Be wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q