9/03/23

Westlife

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wjU4Up70M



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs9W_RKAFE



仙劍雲之凡

The Ending 


When people gone and dead, you leave. 

When people becoming a memory recall inside their own head, you leave them.

When God is not reachable, you only believe you were told even in 2015 whatever, whomever I know that person Neo or Keanu. 

Something cannot comprehend, just drop and leave.


When you lying enough inside your own head, including your daily life, every single day you live in lies, lied to your parents, lie to yourself per thought, per cleaning, per cooking, those are nothing but lie, including that inside never stop whining methods.

None of that are appreciative.

When people strive to living that God's living water, that is only between that God and that individual. People serves as the mortal lesson, that is all that purpose its being done. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5IkubKv7I




Inside one person's life, it may not always shrinking inside the 4 side wall, but that is what I told Shane or Westlife. About I used to living in this Taipei City, to where those whom got this Teen bf, or random wonder on the street in where this City might sound like a night life, it was never my life, we have to study to go to the higher education institution.  All that were made of the paper the book walls. I never really knowing one thing about the concert, because that is where the bad people gone to. The teenage, whomever their school name will not up to be my league, to where a lot of the social news about people putting this needles of the AIDS inside the gaming stuff animal puppy hugging things. The machine slot.

Inside one of those Simon's stop, that is where every one trying to be different, and a lot of the classmate also going there, just I never gone out of the school wall that far. Not Jason, not Vicky none of those were my life. Right now my life has to clear away all this things. I have to be one person facing everything I putting into my writing.  Each this Flower Thousand Bones (2015), the sequence, the Buddhism Sequence, the comic book one photo sequence, the spinning of my video.....etc. All of this were my original works, to explain or that one smaller room Judge, one-to-one with the notary. We may all different the location of the different court room. And all that has to be process by one person capable, and that has been my life.

The focus, including my family all this processing idea, if they are near, or being asked, I am also part of that ROC, that is why Eben was told, and I told my father too he was the high school, one of all that were explaining since 2021, 2022....just a lot of the things on the television.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q