9/03/23

You never met the guys, you already decide the guy.

I didn't really know that is how the life becoming ... You step to tell your parents. You set some measurement how to talk to your parents, not that tones of the language with the guys? Your parents its a lot more important to your own each girl's life, a lot more than me.

I have to work a lot of this things by myself when I was in America. You are not going to be the leadership in one day, if not screaming, if not panicking, if you plan on being emotional in front of the judge even included. Sometimes you gonna say the leadership like in the political world? I don't really know them in person or in wiki, I never read about it.

In case they didn't know how occupying this all looking like.

I am not pushing the guys away, I am literally telling Shane and Nicky, every day my brain is inside my wire of those logics, you imagine the lawsuit files just show up, that is not true. I am watching your vide, but I am seriously doing this for some time, and a lot of this things, you all go on your own location or the court room or the Supreme Court America in the D.C given you time.

I have a NASA situation, what you gonna do, that is Contact (1997)










No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q