9/04/23

What? The manufacture process.......


oh ~ how stupid I cannot tell or SAYS? The rabbit fur on the hair tie things behind her head skull. The women decorator, you don't have it on your head skull. The pony tail.

The same pink sandle, she had. Read it the label, all rabbit furs ! 

1 2 3 4 ?

I think you had a gf, NOT a bf.

i had a greeting to waterloo in SMTV anniversary 5 second, they probably didn't air me, its the black furs, I think that is the rabbit fur, on the two side shoulder, this handicap I hit her face your third Silas police thin looking ~~~~~~~!!!! SHE BUYS those very soft silky dress with 2 side black, maroon dress.

Those pinky kinds, are the PINK HAIR tie, and the sandle the most common things. All the time, fatty. Why don't you lose weight you feeling better. 

The hair tie would be round, round, round, round, one ring on your wrist, ever seen? All right, pink and white, pink and white, pink and white, pink and white.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q