9/04/23

Heaven means all that seen = me

MB human that’s his home.

MB God makes all things disappear other than ….

But anyway…Obama knows he gone to UB like Tamang calculated psycho - maybe he got shot or got warn, he kills or hurts that 3 girls. He knows …

South Africa I saying so loud.

Halo, he wants to kill Shane and me, then no more Ronan, no more himself tribes like SMCH kills her past, one of those. He needs to be righteous for American. This one is gossip, may not be right. But halo me = Heaven will become his own movies

44th,  Chinese words and that TV. Someone to be that calculative !! Psycho.

Britney guy White House wants to kill Shane, no Shane doesn’t know. Probably they 5 had a leader and they are on American land. I think they are 5 funny guy. That guy if normal looks funny to me too. In Britney video. They all going with Dr Bing Shen…bad, real bad.  Right they also fishy me. No, I know.  That may not be Justin, its future they met might be. He wants to use Britney to kill Justin, because he is not sure Justin deformed his faces. No. He gains weight. Anytime fat between the faces expand on the cell. Between the eyes too. No, I think it’s the same Justin. He might be younger. That’s why. 




You have no girls supports. Eternity. 

No, I mean I might be a guy / man. You only need some warm like a Heaven sometimes. If I die, I may not return the human world. But they told me might be the same girl looking like my shorter hair recent me girl. I don’t know. MB God blackness the real Gods can go world, no hope.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q