9/04/23

That central women is a problem, but I won’t go out. The universal police are guys.

Earth is fine.

No. I give 3 line. They Britney might be like Dr Bing Shen first batch with Biden them all to go. I didn’t see Biden so maybe ….just that and that and the cup cake guy. To live in the sunshine Central. Most their kind don’t like anyone generate an Ella Endhanted they fear you go to a real microphone.

Uh…no, not me.

But that’s a system prevention they teach kids to leash on all of them. It’s not they born to spirituality, it’s not as real, they have too much zero.



I = Heaven.

Right but I am system got hurt, right. But just pretend I am the Heaven. 


O

_______________



Right …”you that that that, why you want to go to Heaven?”

“You know my name? When ?”

“Oh I see this head up that guy wears.”

“Oh! Why you do this 1 year turn over job. Not pretty face.”

“No, abc is not your kind.”

“No, I study in where I say.”

“Right …why you choose higher, you need to make money learn.”

“Why you taken inside for God’s willing ? Okay …but learn.”

“You’re suffering.”

“Make money better yourself health and everything be happy too.”

“God willing.”

“It’s funny.”

“You got wound with blood.”

“I know it’s a job.”

“You feel you grew up?”

“ they have debts never end”

“Make money too, you nurture yourself.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

I go to sleep

Babaji: Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XaOIH4t4Q